Become a Corporate Partner
At the National House Project we are passionate about developing the potential of young people and improving the way young people leaving care are prepared and supported to live independently. Whilst we have already achieved a lot to date there is a lot more to do and we are seeking corporate partners who can provide knowledge, skills, experience and finance to support us to achieve the ambitions of our young people.
Why become a Corporate Partner?
We are a small, dedicated team and we want to get to know you! No two corporate partnerships are the same and we design our corporate partnerships with you, ensuring that we build unique lasting relationships that deliver for everyone. Our relationship has to benefit care leavers but equally it has to benefit you, your organisation and your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives.
Whether your company is large or small, your staff will feel engaged in our partnership and proud to be supporting our work. Here are some great reasons to become our corporate partner:
- Bespoke partnerships - designed with you and your company in mind.
- Fundraising support - we support individual, team and company-wide activities and events.
- Opportunities for staff engagement - as your charity of the year this will give your staff a shared cause they can support together. A partnership with us will boost staff morale, encourage team building, create positive PR opportunities and show your company’s commitment to creating real and lasting change to care leavers across the UK that staff will be proud of.
- Staff development - skilled volunteering and pro bono opportunities is a great way to increase employee engagement, increase staff retention, enhance job relevant skills and talents and boost employee morale.
- Business opportunities and Customer Loyalty - a partnership with us will help drive brand awareness, increase sales and customer loyalty. Not only will your brand be shouted from the roof tops but being associated with a leading innovation Charity, supported by the Department for Education, will demonstrate your value base and CSR credentials. Bringing our brands together to create engaging campaigns will drive sales for you and generate vital awareness for our work. Joint campaigns will give your customers the opportunity to purchase your product and support care leavers at the same time.
Partnering with us is about much more than just raising money.
How we can work together
Over the past two years the National House Project has developed close working relationships with some amazing companies. If your company is looking for a charity to partner with, or if you’ve got an idea of how you would like to support our work get in touch.