We are delighted that you are interested in working with us at The National House Project.
All our staff and trustees are passionately committed to making a difference to the lives of young people leaving care. Our working culture is supportive, innovative, and friendly. We aim to improve the wider leaving care services and develop an expert care experienced user voice to change the narrative about care leavers and ensure that they are making decisions about their lives and their projects. At the National House Project we strongly encourage applications from those with experience of care.
We currently do not have any vacancies. Please keep checking back.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICE (Advanced Level 3)
Location: Head Office (Crewe, Cheshire East) / Home Based
Salary: £238.65 per week
Duration: Approx 21 months
Closing date: 01/07/2021
This vacancy is reserved for people who have experience of being in care (anyone who, at any stage in their life, for any length of time has been in care, or, is currently in care, or, is from a looked-after background, including adoption)
Duties will include:
- Learning and promoting the Charity’s vision and mission
- General admin incl. emails, filing, printing, scanning, ordering stationary
- Assist with the management of staff travel and expenses
- Manage, maintain and review IT systems and assist with minor technical support
- Assist with the management of social media, marketing and campaigns
- Input data and update records
- Assist with a range for research activities
- Schedule appointments and events, support and participate in meetings and training events
- Communicate and interact with contacts either on the phone, digital platforms or in person
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- Do any additional typing that may be required, including notes of meetings
- Practice planning and supporting with deadlines
- To maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Undertaking training when necessary
- Work on allocated projects
Interviews will take place week commencing 5th July 2021 (date tbc).